Overseas and International Schools
Mark My Papers caters for all schools worldwide who follow the British curriculum at GCSE, iGCSE, A’ Level and the International Baccalaureate, IELTS, BISE Pakistan and the ISC (India).
- Our range of services includes marking and assessment of individual assignments and past papers, bespoke exam paper writing and teacher moderation.
- We offer our services in more than 33 countries across a broad range of exam boards and specifications.
- We have representatives in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa who understand your teaching and learning needs.
- Our team of approved examiners have marked officially for the most popular overseas public exam boards – Cambridge (CAIE) and Edexcel.
- We also mark and assess for students studying towards exams such as the IB, IELTS, BISE Pakistan and the ISC India.
- We offer a university application mentoring service for students who feel they need extra support in the UK and overseas.
Please read our BLOG page. There are many articles which are of interest to anyone involved in education – home educators, parents, tutors, examiners and schools.
‘We Mark; You Teach….’
Overseas clients’ testimonials
Name supplied; Guyana, 2021
This marking and comments is very helpful and have been providing us with the opportunity to really strengthen composition skills.
Name supplied, Pakistan, 2021
Thank you so much!
A really fantastic service and absolutely vital to home schoolers!
Name supplied, USA, 2021
I wanted to message you personally as back in the Summer, my son needed to re-sit his Physics. He was studying with Cambridge and you marked a mock for us. You suggested trying Edexcel instead, who didn't normally do examinations in November but you said try the exam centre anyway and see if they'd allow a switch. Well my son sat Edexcel Physics November 2020 and this morning received his results. He got a grade 7 which was better than he was expecting. So, thank you once again for all your support and best wishes for the future.
Head of Department. International school, Middle East.
“Thank you for all your hard work with our year 13 mocks…They look great.”