Undertaking exams from home can be a daunting experience. Making sure that your child is on target to achieve his or her life goals is an overwhelming responsibility, and without the support of a school many parents feel confused as to how they can measure their child’s progress. Mark My Papers enables home educated pupils to access teaching professionals who mark officially for the leading public exam boards, particularly Cambridge (CAIE) and Edexcel at iGCSE level. Marking is subjective and understanding how to interpret the AOs (Assessment Objectives) is a finely tuned skill.
- We can mark regularly, occasionally or as a preparation for exams.
- Sometimes our home educating students need guidance as to which specification is still current – we are happy to support such needs and play a role in your home education journey.
- Making sure that home education can still offer up wide opportunities through passing public exams is a major concern for some families and we can bring reassurance.
- MMP feedback is very detailed and we suggest you allow plenty of time for your child to work on tips for improvement.
- Our founder is herself a home educating parent who created MMP to help guide her own sons to success in their GCSEs, IGCSEs and A Levels across 11 subjects, single handedly – without tutors.
- All at MMP passionately believe in helping home schooled children enjoy their exam preparation ensuring they are fully confident and on track to succeed.
Testimonials from home educating parents…
“I just wanted to let you know that my daughter’s exams results came back.
She took five IGCSE's and got four A's and a single A*! She is 13 so we are well chuffed. In fact we are delighted, couldn't be happier. Just over the moon!
So thanks for your part in helping her achieve that!”
“The detailed assessment is just fantastic! SO helpful.”