Why Mark My Papers?
Students and schools who choose MMP do so because they want to improve – and we help them to do this.
- We are highly selective. Our team of approved, official examiners have the knowledge, training and experience to mark accurately. To assess for MMP they must have marked recently, repeatedly and regularly for a public exam board. Their commentaries are provided in great detail and they make the time to really consider each and every student’s performance.
- Mark My Papers was founded to help home-educated students access the best examiners. Competence to mark covers a vast range of ability and we work only with those who enjoy marking and take pride in their work. They have to be excellent and they have to be able to make a difference, to be clear, to be understood and thereby to be approved by MMP.
- Our examiners work with us all year round on a wide variety of projects. We choose examiners who are passionate about improving grades rather than those in search of seasonal employment.
- Marking matters. It matters because children only get one chance and that chance is in the hands of adults. Those who mark well can make a huge difference to a child’s life.
- We care. We take pride in helping pupils and students achieve their goals and supporting them at a stressful time. Our founder home-educated her two sons through 11 GCSEs, eight A levels and acceptance at Cambridge University, with only MMP for support.
- We continue to bring enthusiasm, effectiveness and passion to everything we do. And it shows. Those who choose Mark My Papers come back time and time again.