Mark My Papers (MMP) was originally launched to help home-educators access professional marking by official examiners. The concept has grown rapidly to encompass schools, individuals and mature students, tutor groups and corporate employers throughout the world. Our services have grown too and now include in-house exam paper writing, creation of model answers and teacher moderation packages, educational video script writing and development of teaching and learning materials.
Our core objectives remain as follows:-
- To bring professional marking from our team of approved official examiners to each and every pupil.
- To offer detailed feedback so that students can understand their own strengths and weaknesses.
- To relieve the burden of marking in schools where staff are short of time so that they can focus on teaching.
- To bring a third party perspective to assessment – a fresh pair of eyes free from unintended emotional bias.
- To offer a personal and reliable service. Our staff are able to offer advice to home-educating parents and tutors who are assisting home-educated students. We are aware of what exam choices are available to private individuals – and more importantly, those which are not.
Our staff are available seven days a week for home-educating students and from Monday to Saturday for schools.
If you would like to speak to us directly please first contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We operate globally therefore it is easier for us to contact you at a time to suit, allowing for international time zones.